Story of our European CEO, Stephan de Pauw
2001, I succeeded in organising a ‘management buyout’ of the existing Embassy Freight Belgium office.
As a first goal I saw the necessity to connect all North European main offices, seaports as well as airports, by an up to date digital platform.
To this purpose, the first assignment was to increase our participations in the existing North European Embassy Freight network and to open new offices where required in order to be present in practically all of the North European logistic area.
This still going on process was drawn by following historical steps, leading to the high performing digital platform established until today and this to the benefit of all integrated agencies :
- 1985 foundation of Embassy Freight in Belgium
- 1991 foundation of Embassy Freight Germany (Hamburg Seafreight office )
- 1995 foundation of Embassy Freight Germany (Hamburg Airfreight office )
- 1996 foundation of Embassy Freight in the UK
- 2003 foundation of Embassy Freight France
- 2004 foundation of Embassy Freight Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 2012 foundation of Embassy Freight Germany (Frankfurt Airfreight office)
- 2016 building of our European website
- 2017 Centralising IT Network for all offices and 100% digital working methods
- 2018 Implementation EDI invoicing
- 2019 Dashboards implementation
Read the mission of Embassy Freight Services Northern Europe.